Thursday 29 August 2013

Piccadilly Restaurant @ Section 14, PJ

Piccadilly Restaurant's Menu
It's time for friend's birthday celebration, so we decided to go Piccadilly Restaurant located at the Millennium Square at section 14 of PJ (Near to Digital Mall at Jaya 33). The first thing that surprise me was the size of the restaurant. It actually covers 4-5 shop lots if I am not mistaken and definitely it is a good place to hang out with friends as well. Well, the second thing that surprise me was the menu. Trust me! It will be a hustle to go through every single lines in the menu as it was just too much for you to go through. The restaurant actually offers food ranging from western to Thai food. (I think there is like 14 pages in the menu) @@. We decided to just order different type of cuisine and share to try out the taste.

Carbonara with Turkey Ham (RM11.00)
One of my favourite, Carbonara! For those who love Carbonara, this would definitely be your choice. I love it because of the white sauce was 'Gao' enough and of course with a lot of cheese powder. The portion is quite big with generous amount of Turkey Ham served in it.
 
Tom Yum Gai Nam Sai (RM5.20)
Any Tom Yum lover here? It is a must try for this! There are a few types of tomyam that the restaurant serves. I believe in Malaysia, most of the restaurants only serve the normal red colour-typed tomyam but in Piccadilly, they do serve what I called the 'white tomyam'.  Don't get cheated by the appearance, you will definitely on flame! Recommended! 
K.K Wan Gai (RM5.90)
This is another serving of Thai cuisine. We thought of trying out some Thai curry and this is it. I can't remember the full name of it but I called it the green curry. I guess it should be famous in Thailand. In term of the taste, I would say that it Is not that spicy and it is a bit thick. It would be suitable to go with the rice. Recommended for those who love curry.

Chicken Briyani (RM8.50)
There is nothing much about the Chicken Briyani. It taste normal to me but for those of you who like Briyani rice, do visit Kayu Restaurant or other India stall. It would taste better.
Grilled Fish Fillet with Lemon Sauce (RM11.90) 
This is what I ordered for myself to try out their western food. I would say it is ok and nth outstanding. If I am not mistaken, the fish fillet is fried with a thin layer of egg.
Ice Kacang (ABC) (RM3.00)
 
Mango Lassi (RM5.90)
Normally you can find lassi in those indian stall. For those who do not know what is lassi, it is actually a blend of yogurt, some fruits and sometimes with some spices. Of course it is originated from India. =)
Crowd during the lunch time
I would say that Piccadilly is a great place to hang out with friends at any time. The atmosphere is quite good and the food is at reasonable price as well. There are quite some crowds during the lunch time and dun worry about the parking. You can just park inside the parking area with an entrance fee of RM2 and the restaurant is just beside the car park.
 
Additional Information:
Location: LG006 & LG007, Millennium Square, Dataran Millennium PJ, 98, Jalan 14/1, 46100 Petaling Jaya.
Tel:  03-7960 5886
Opening hours: (Unknown).Should be opened daily from day to midnight.
GPS Coordinates: 3.105095, 101.634637

2 comments:

  1. I love to eat carbonara, but I dun like thick noodle, I want the spagetti. And kemaman here has white tom yam also

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you can have a try on the spaghetti in piccdilly next time if you have the chance to visit =) yeah..now white tomyam is on my favourite list!

      Delete